Canadian Run Mag

A comfortable place for anyone and everyone to talk about running

ceileigh
Bill Crothers

Canadian Run Mag

Postby ceileigh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 am

My subscription expired in early spring. I renewed online but never got any more magazines. When I checked it said I had expired - figured I'd done something wrong and the renewal had not gone through so I re did it. This time I made sure it went through and I got the 'ok' when I was done. Still nothing in the mail. So I went online again and it still lists me as expired. I know it processed and confirmed the payment so I emailed them... twice. That was a few weeks ago but I've heard nothing. Now I'm not sure what to do.

Anyone else had any trouble with subscriptions?

Irongirl
Kevin Sullivan

Re: Canadian Run Mag

Postby Irongirl » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 am

that sucks. :(

have you tried calling?
i run for me.

Number of Maniacs Met: 225!

Jo-Jo
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jo-Jo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Hmmm..... My dad buys it for me and he told me he had renewed in the spring...but I still haven't received the latest issue.

I was thinking that my 88 year father was being forgetful...saying he had renewed when he hadn't but now I'm wondering. Will try and sort this out :D
Last edited by Jo-Jo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Technophobe Extraordinaire
"Princess" J0-JO...The Awesome Running Machine.
"a precious, unique and quirky individual"...definition given by a Toronto Cop
An Ever Loyal and Devoted Official Doonst Fan.
"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" -Albert Camus
"Keep Going. Never Give Up." Spencer

Irongirl
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Irongirl » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Jo-Jo wrote:Hmmm....I'm beginning to wonder if there's a problem with my subsctiption too. My dad buys it for me and he told me he had renewed in the spring...but I still haven't received the latest issue.

we haven't received one lately either, we just figured our subscription lapsed, although, I definitely didn't receive a renewal notice.
i run for me.

bnn
Jerome Drayton

Postby bnn » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm

same thing for me!
Just call me the thread killa

HCcD
Donovan Bailey

Postby HCcD » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 pm

I will confirm which edition that I just received and have been reading ... I know I had a 3 year subscription ... Paid 1st year and renewed it at one of the Expos later that year for another 2 years ....

I can bring it to the M&G on Saturday for you, IG, if you would like the copy ...
Race Results: http://itsmyrun.com/index.php?display=p ... unner=HCiD

Irongirl
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Irongirl » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 pm

that'd be great, Andy, thanks!

I just PM'd The Joggler this thread. It seems fishy that there's that many of us that are having subscription issues.

We DO have FOUR copies of iRun that arrive at our door each month though.....
i run for me.

Darth Tater
Lynn Williams

Postby Darth Tater » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm pretty sure I got the most recent issue within the last couple weeks...like Andy I had renewed for two years after my first year ended. Not sure where I'm at with that though.
Darth Tater

"Wherever you go, there you are."

The Joggler
Bruce Kidd

Postby The Joggler » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks to everyone for supporting the magazine and I'm sorry if there were any issues with subscriptions. Obviously, we want you to subscribe - and to receive every issue of the magazine! You can call our 1-800 number for the circulation department at 1800-567-0444 to resolve any problems, or if you still need help, just call our office at 416-927-0774.

We do send renewal notices out well in advance, so if you didn't get one, you should definitely call the hotline.

-Michal

ceileigh
Bill Crothers

Postby ceileigh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

I did get a renewal notice which is why I went online to renew the first time (and second time and checked again the third time). Just found it strange that I did renew and got confirmation yet still was not renewed ...

I'll call and check out my subscription but have to wonder if there is a website issue when I also did not get a reply to my email inquiries about the matter ...

Jo-Jo
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jo-Jo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 pm

The Joggler wrote:Thanks to everyone for supporting the magazine and I'm sorry if there were any issues with subscriptions. Obviously, we want you to subscribe - and to receive every issue of the magazine! You can call our 1-800 number for the circulation department at 1800-567-0444 to resolve any problems, or if you still need help, just call our office at 416-927-0774.

We do send renewal notices out well in advance, so if you didn't get one, you should definitely call the hotline.

-Michal

Thanks Michal. Will call. :D
Technophobe Extraordinaire
"Princess" J0-JO...The Awesome Running Machine.
"a precious, unique and quirky individual"...definition given by a Toronto Cop
An Ever Loyal and Devoted Official Doonst Fan.
"In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer" -Albert Camus
"Keep Going. Never Give Up." Spencer

Return to “General Running Discussion”