ATB shirt blow out sale - all $5!

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
SusanD
Bill Crothers

ATB shirt blow out sale - all $5!

Postby SusanD » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Hi all! :D

I received this email today (as likely many of you did). I just thought I'd pop by to pass the info along in case anyone wants any cheap training gear.

Around the Bay Road Race cordially invites you to its
RUNNING SHIRT BLOW OUT SALE!
Various running shirts, tech, long and short sleeved, - embroidered sweatshirts

$5.00 ea.

Date: July 21, 2008 to July 25, 2008
Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
1439 Upper Ottawa St. Unit #3
Hamilton Ontario

located on Upper Ottawa south of Stonechurch - east side - in strip mall between Sears and Ontario Insurance Institute

Sign over office says: Hamilton Events Resourse Centre

For more info: Phone Gary - (905) 574-8982

Over the past years the Bay Race has accumulated hundreds of excess T- Shirts and it is time to clear them out. This is your opportunity to get a race shirt from past years or just to buy some good training shirts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Bay Road Race
1439 Upper Ottawa St. Unit 3
Hamilton, Ontario L8W 3J6
Phone: 905 574-8982
Fax: 905 574-4563
Email: info@bayrace.com
Web site: http://www.bayrace.com
Done: Full 2, 30k 2, 25k 1, Half 11, 13k 2, 10k 2, 8k 1, 5k 20 ...
Hmmm... this needs an update!

deerdree
Kevin Sullivan

Postby deerdree » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:11 pm

ooooh, i could finally get a Bay shirt that fits! i wondering if they have the old red ones (first time i ran it, only time i remember liking the colour)... :think:

turd ferguson
Ben Johnson

Postby turd ferguson » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm

I'd love a couple more bright, bright yellow (2007) shirts, medium. If a trusting maniac wants to pick two up for me if they have them, I'll pay you cash money at the next GTA M&G I get to (which is more often than you'd think).

Calgary has done this a couple times - I'm still superstitious about getting race shirts for races I didn't run, so I end up rooting through the table figuring out which ones I can wear.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

deerdree
Kevin Sullivan

Postby deerdree » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Mike, they don't have years on them so with my colour-blind eyes you'll have to help me out -- in my collection i have one that looks lime green (to me) and one that looks orange (to me). and of course the red one. which one are you talking about? (they can hopefully tell me which years they're from at the place, just to be sure....)

if i see them, i'll grab some.

eta: i'm happy to look/get some for anyone who might be at the toronto RM party, as well

turd ferguson
Ben Johnson

Postby turd ferguson » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:37 pm

TriSupporter wrote:Mike, they don't have years on them so with my colour-blind eyes you'll have to help me out -- in my collection i have one that looks lime green (to me) and one that looks orange (to me). and of course the red one. which one are you talking about? (they can hopefully tell me which years they're from at the place, just to be sure....)

eta: i'm happy to look/get some for anyone who might be at the toronto RM party, as well

That's the one. I don't think anyone not colour blind would mistake it for anything else.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

trixiee
Lynn Williams

Postby trixiee » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:27 pm

I love, love, love my blue short sleeved one from...?
http://connect.garmin.com/profile/trixiee14

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
~ Dr. Suess~
Life is short. Drink the good wine first!

JSmitty
Bill Crothers

Postby JSmitty » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:13 pm

TriSupporter wrote:

I would love a couple of the lime green shirts in a ladies medium, if possible. That would be cool, I love the quality of these shirts.
Cheers,
Jill

Ongoing plan :To start running, continue with eating habits, positive outlook.
OTTAWA HALF 2014

turd ferguson
Ben Johnson

Postby turd ferguson » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 am

trixiee wrote:I love, love, love my blue short sleeved one from...?

2005?

Return to “Gearing Up”