Lululemon - worth the cost?

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
Habs4ever
Kevin Sullivan

Re: Lululemon - worth the cost?

Postby Habs4ever » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

I don't really care what it looks like. I'm more for comfort and it didn't bother me at all. I stuff gels down my bra all the time when running so it's nice to have actual pockets to put the gels in. I have 3 waist belts that chafe like crazy-maybe they look better but they just don't work for me.
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love, like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive, yeah....Jason Gray

Running is a conversation with your body. Sometimes you listen and sometimes you tell it to stop whining and do something. - Ian

Jwolf
Kevin Sullivan

Postby Jwolf » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Truthfully I wasn't even thinking about what it looks like (I don't particularly care what people think about how I look either ;) ) but how it would feel. I'm pretty sensitive in that area!
Support me in my fundraising for the Boston Marathon, Boston Public Library team:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign ... iferwolf11

Sandra
Bill Crothers

Postby Sandra » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Habs4ever wrote:http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/tanks-medium-support/Stuff-Your-Bra-Tank-II?cc=14709&sli=1

I thought I would do a review of the stuff your bra tank.
It has three pockets along the bra part of the top. I filled a 7oz fuel belt bottle and stuffed it in one of the side pockets. Other than looking a bit weird, I didn't notice it at all. The pockets are big enough that I never felt the bottle would fall out. I changed sides, just to see if either side would bother me, no issues. The middle pocket is smaller, but would fit 2 gels, or an iPod. It probably wouldn't fit a phone, but the side pockets would probably fit your phone as well as the small bottle, depending how stuffed you want it to be. :lol:
I did buy a size larger than I normally would as it seemed to fit quite snug in the torso. Even one size larger it was still tight enough not to move around.

For those of us that have issues with fuel belts just not fitting properly this is a great alternative.

I may have to consider getting a stuff your bra tank. I HATE wearing fuel belts and cannot run holding anything in my hands either....worth a try...
Sandra
"Appreciate what you got and chill when things seem overwhelming."

ultraslacker
Site Admin

Postby ultraslacker » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Sandra wrote:
Habs4ever wrote:http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/tanks-medium-support/Stuff-Your-Bra-Tank-II?cc=14709&sli=1

I thought I would do a review of the stuff your bra tank.
It has three pockets along the bra part of the top. I filled a 7oz fuel belt bottle and stuffed it in one of the side pockets. Other than looking a bit weird, I didn't notice it at all. The pockets are big enough that I never felt the bottle would fall out. I changed sides, just to see if either side would bother me, no issues. The middle pocket is smaller, but would fit 2 gels, or an iPod. It probably wouldn't fit a phone, but the side pockets would probably fit your phone as well as the small bottle, depending how stuffed you want it to be. :lol:
I did buy a size larger than I normally would as it seemed to fit quite snug in the torso. Even one size larger it was still tight enough not to move around.

For those of us that have issues with fuel belts just not fitting properly this is a great alternative.

I may have to consider getting a stuff your bra tank. I HATE wearing fuel belts and cannot run holding anything in my hands either....worth a try...

I have this tiny vest: http://ultraspire.com/product/spry/

I wear it without a water bladder so it is super light and comfortable. I basically just wear it to have a few pockets in the summer time!

But I also won it at a race... not sure I would spend $80 on just that, but I am glad I have it.
"You're an ultrarunner, normal rules don't apply to you." (Doonst)

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. ~Epictetus

Return to “Gearing Up”