Changing battery on Garmin 405

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
Caocao
Tom Longboat

Changing battery on Garmin 405

Postby Caocao » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:06 pm

So the battery has been slowly dying on my GPS and today during my long run, with a full change, it quit on me after 2 hrs and 10 mins, give or take a few seconds!

Has anybody on this forum order a replacement battery (from where) and did the procedure themselves? I looked on line and it seems pretty straight forward and i know i can do it it just finding a new battery that seem to be the problem. Anyone?

Thanks

eme
Lynn Williams

Re: Changing battery on Garmin 405

Postby eme » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:03 am

I dealt with Raytech when I broke my Garmin (dropped it and cracked the screen). They are the warranty depot in Canada and if I remember correctly, they sell accessories/some parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caocao
Tom Longboat

Postby Caocao » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 am

Thanks, i'll look them up.

MINITEE
Lynn Williams

Postby MINITEE » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 am

eme wrote:I dealt with Raytech when I broke my Garmin (dropped it and cracked the screen). They are the warranty depot in Canada and if I remember correctly, they sell accessories/some parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. We used Raythech for any store returns/repairs. Quite often they simply replace the unit... Not sure what will happen in this case, but definitely worth contacting them.
KEEP GOING, NEVER GIVE UP: Spencer D

Hey, be careful around me, apparently I'm a chronically offended kind of person... ;)

Return to “Gearing Up”