ITU Edmonton

A cozy spot for triathletes and other multi-sporters

jonovision_man
Bill Crothers

ITU Edmonton

Postby jonovision_man » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:43 pm

On TV Sportsnet the next day or two, check local listings.

Looks amazing... nice weather and the helicopter shots have been awesome, definitely a course that showcases the best of the city.

Go Canada! :)

jono
Visit my blog!

"If you want to be functional at 80, you better damn well pay attention at 40" -- Lew Hollander

runJrun
Bill Crothers

Re: ITU Edmonton

Postby runJrun » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 pm

jonovision_man wrote:On TV Sportsnet the next day or two, check local listings.

Looks amazing... nice weather and the helicopter shots have been awesome, definitely a course that showcases the best of the city.

Go Canada! :)

jono

I have been glued! I love watching these athletes, amazing! Watching their transitions blows me away!
Jocelyn

I run because it's my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I'm going where I'm going and I'm already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise...it's a consistent reward for victory!
- Sasha Azevedo

jonovision_man
Bill Crothers

Re: ITU Edmonton

Postby jonovision_man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Agreed, great races, some actual bike strategy too. Nice to see Paula Findlay back and looking strong, hope she can get her run fitness back for next season and do some damage!

jono
Visit my blog!

"If you want to be functional at 80, you better damn well pay attention at 40" -- Lew Hollander

Return to “The Dark Side”