I made this tonight: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipes/ra ... er-and-Ham
Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower and Ham
* 1 head cauliflower (about 2½ pounds), cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* Salt and pepper
* 4 tablespoons butter
* 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh sage leaves, coarsely chopped
* 1 pound penne pasta
* 1/3 pound sliced boiled ham, cut into ribbons
1.Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet, drizzle with the oil and toss; season with salt and pepper. Bake until browned, about 20 minutes.
2.Meanwhile, in a small, heavy saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook, without stirring, until the butter is golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in the sage and remove from the heat.
3. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, drain and return the pasta to the pot. Stir in the ham, cauliflower and reserved pasta cooking water. Stir in the sage butter and season with salt and pepper.
I used prosciutto instead of ham (and fried it so it was nice and crisp); used only about 1/4 cup of the cooking water as I don't want it to be runny and used dried sage instead of fresh - about 1/2 - 1 tbsp.
Nummy, nummy, nummy!