vegan runners?

Because you can't outrun a bad diet!
narr
Tom Longboat

Re: vegan runners?

Postby narr » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Jwolf wrote:Natalie- I know your intentions are sincere but I can assure you that Narr is exaggerating when he says he eats a lot of sugar. :)

What do you mean? :?

I live eactly 12 merangues from Sobeys (and I check it regularly)! :D
In 2009, I made fudge 27 times in the first six months (then I noticed a little bulge starting). :oops: :roll:
Other than the high carbohydrate diet, the sugar content would mostly fall into the binge eating category, I guess.
narr = not a real runner

Running is a privilege.

Agent Provocateur
Bill Crothers

Postby Agent Provocateur » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 am

Jwolf wrote:Natalie- I know your intentions are sincere but I can assure you that Narr is exaggerating when he says he eats a lot of sugar. :)

Carrie- thanks for those book recommendations.

Jen, I have no intentions. I specifically said that I had no way to make any judgment about the amount of carbs/sugar he consumes. He asked the question, and I answered as neutrally as possible to give him a resource.
Love life, eat plants, do yoga.

narr
Tom Longboat

Postby narr » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Agent Provocateur wrote:Narr, you may want to grab a look at the book Sugar Shock. Without knowing your particulars, I don't want to make predictions or say that the ratio you are eating is completely out of whack. But I did learn a lot from that book and have made some major adjustments to my own carb and sugar intake since that book.

Thanks Natalie.

I'm just popping in to say that I spent about 45 minutes with the "Sugar Shock" on Google Books.

Greg.
narr = not a real runner

Running is a privilege.

Return to “Nutrition and Weight Management”