Event and Race Reviews
This is a growing collection of Race and Event Reviews. All of these reviews were written by our members and represent each author's experiences and opinions only.
Back to Events Listing
Waterloo 10k Classic
- Facility: the race is hosted at the Laurier University stadium. Washrooms, showers, shade, plenty of space to lay out on the field after the race.
- Post-Race Food: plenty of fruit, pizza, burgers. There was still lots left an hour after the race.
- Medal: not that common to get a medal after a 10K race.
- Course: not pancake flat, not very scenic
- No Gatorade at aid staions (although they did have it after the race).
This race didn't blow me away, but I wasn't disappointed either. I'd recommend it to Kitchener / Waterloo runners.