Topics to cover in my training video log

Everything about the training process, including programs, experiences, etc.

gdultra run
Percy Williams

Topics to cover in my training video log

Postby gdultra run » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 pm

I have been running ultra marathons for about ten years, and lately I have been lacking the excitement. I recently decided that I will document my training on youtube to encourage myself to push through training sessions again. For the most part it has been working well however it is hard to grab the attention of viewers and and get feedback. I would like to provide viewers with some motivation and answer questions based on my past decade of experience running as a mid pack runner. Most of us are mid packers that do it for the love of being on the trail and seeing where our legs can take us.

I have made many mistakes over the past decade and likely will make many more on the course however I usually finish the race and enjoy doing it.

I am looking for ways to improve my videos and gains some more interaction with viewers, since this is my way of logging my training and my upcoming race. I am not sure if I would continue one the race is done but I have made the commitment to myself that I would do this however it is taking more effort then I originally thought and improving the interaction with users would make it worth while.

My last video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCjaDddk2v8&t=6s

I would love to have more engagement either in this forum or in the video comments to make improvements that would provide value to Viewers.
Any suggestions?

Return to “Training ”