Experience with PaceMaster Gold?

Clothing, accessories, equipment, etc.
onlindis
Percy Williams

Experience with PaceMaster Gold?

Postby onlindis » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 pm

I wanted to know from people that have the PaceMaster Gold what they actually thought of it. I've been shopping for a treadmill for months reading countless reviews and checking different sites. Tends to be a real mix of opinions on the PaceMaster. Consumers Reports indicated they had a problem with the deck cracking on the one they tested.

For those that have one, would you buy another one?

Thanks for your help.
-------------------------------
Tribal Running - Run with the Tribe

deerdree
Kevin Sullivan

Postby deerdree » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm

LOVE it. i would buy it again in a heartbeat. i've had it for about a year. can't think of a thing i would change. the programs are awesome (i've just started using them to help with speedwork), construction is durable, i can hear the tv over it -- actually, i can be sitting on the bike with someone else running on the TM in the room and still hear the tv. great machine.

8)

Samantha
Donovan Bailey

Postby Samantha » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 pm

dd wrote:LOVE it. i would buy it again in a heartbeat. i've had it for about a year. can't think of a thing i would change. the programs are awesome (i've just started using them to help with speedwork), construction is durable, i can hear the tv over it -- actually, i can be sitting on the bike with someone else running on the TM in the room and still hear the tv. great machine.

8)

everything she says (except for the having it for a year).

I really, really, really like mine.

abhainn
Abby Hoffman

Postby abhainn » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:53 pm

I've got the Pacemaster ProPlus II which is, I believe pretty close to the current Bronze model, so I don't know about the Gold, but I can say that I love my Pacemaster. I've had it for 5 years and my maintenance guy says it's still in really good condition. I had the deck and tread replaced last year before the warranty expired, just to get it done free, but it wasn't really that necessary. The motor was replaced 2 years ago because the previous one had given out.

When it's time to get a new one I will definitely be getting another Pacemaster.
Andrea Michelle

------------------------------------------------

"There are no fish in my pond"

FishHog
Bruce Kidd

Postby FishHog » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:25 am

Samantha wrote:
dd wrote:LOVE it. i would buy it again in a heartbeat. i've had it for about a year. can't think of a thing i would change. the programs are awesome (i've just started using them to help with speedwork), construction is durable, i can hear the tv over it -- actually, i can be sitting on the bike with someone else running on the TM in the room and still hear the tv. great machine.

8)

everything she says (except for the having it for a year).

I really, really, really like mine.

All the above, but mine is the Platinum and I've had it for a little over 1 year.

Best purchase I've made yet.

FishHog
In order to catch a fish, you have to drink like a fish.

Return to “Gearing Up”