Sigh.......no one around.....

A place for walkers to discuss their unique needs
KaTyBrown
Bruce Kidd

Sigh.......no one around.....

Postby KaTyBrown » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:22 pm

Not a soul walking around....guess everyone is so full of turkey, stuffing and desserts they can't get out and walk. :(

I will be starting again Jan 1! :wink:

Happy New Year to all = safe running, walking, jogging and just plain having fun.

Karen

runjanerun
Jerome Drayton

Postby runjanerun » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:33 pm

I've been walking/running with my friend, Diane! We are doing the Resolution Run together this weekend -- actually two of them. One on Sunday (New Year's Eve) in Kingston and one in Trenton on Monday (New Year's Day). Both will be 5K. They are Diane's first two events. She wants to try and run as much as she can, but we will also be doing some walking. And Donna with her husband, Bob, are also coming down to walk both of these events too!!

I'll bet you can't wait to start your walking again on Jan 1!! What a great way to start a new year!
Jane

eme
Lynn Williams

Postby eme » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:32 pm

I should be posting here, since I am not allowed to run yet. I have been walking on the TM using the cross country program - tough work!

I am hoping to start going outside for some longer walks, but I have been heading to the gym to mix in some strength training (I am a winter wuss this year!).

Colleen

Return to “Walking”